Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Update

The blog will be going through a pretty big overhaul. There will probably not be any new posts for the next few weeks. I not exactly sure what I will be changing (it may just end up being minor design and format edits or a complete rework from the first post up) but I do know it will probably take a while and will more than likely be pretty drastic. Please be patient with all the changes and updates, and I will be sure to have a post about all the new changes once I've gotten everything sorted out. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone posting anonymously is very likely to not have their comment published. If you do not have a Google/Blogger account you can use the Name/URL option to attach a name to your comment. And remember to try and stay on topic. :)