Monday, August 23, 2010

Update

Regular blog posts will resume tonight and the regular posting schedule will change from every weekday to Monday-Wednesday-Friday. Hopefully this will allow me more time to work on each post and provide more resources and links in each post and a better developed analysis on my part. I was feeling very rushed doing it every day and really feel like I could get more in depth and definitely provide more outside resources if I give myself a little more time between posts. So hopefully this will work out and I won't need to go on hiatus again.

I also hope everyone enjoys the new layout and design. Blogger added a new template designer and it's really quite nice and fun to play around with. Hopefully they'll add more background designs so I can get something that is a little more pertinent to the blog topic. I'm really hoping for an apple design or motif. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone posting anonymously is very likely to not have their comment published. If you do not have a Google/Blogger account you can use the Name/URL option to attach a name to your comment. And remember to try and stay on topic. :)