Monday, October 18, 2010

2 Chronicles 1-2

The Facts (Chapter number: Verse)

2 Chronicles 1 - No mention of any women.

2:14 - Huram-abi was the son of one of the Danite women and his father was a Tyrian.

My Comments

2 Chronicles is already starting off as 1 Chronicles left off. No women to be seen.

Sorry about the short post today. I was out late last night and didn't get a chance to do the post before I went to work this morning. It also seems the stomach ache I had yesterday afternoon is still around today, so I'm pretty much gonna be laying down the rest of the night. But Wednesday's post should be back on schedule.

Wednesday: 2 Chronicles ?-?

1 comment:

  1. My good wishes for a speedy recovery to you.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone posting anonymously is very likely to not have their comment published. If you do not have a Google/Blogger account you can use the Name/URL option to attach a name to your comment. And remember to try and stay on topic. :)