Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Video Grab Bag

Yeah, I'm still a bit under the weather, so no new readings yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is the tail end of whatever it is I've got. I didn't find anything especially interesting in the atheist or feminist front to talk about today, plus I think I'm just a little too exhausted to get properly ragey. So, instead of a rant I present to you some of my favorite videos that are mostly silly and not at all serious. Seems like a good Friday for a laugh, right? :)

Gonna be video heavy so I've put them after the jump to save those with slower connections.


More...



Sorry, I think this makes me giggle so much just because this is basically what my brain sounds like while I'm super bored at work.



Math has never been so awesome! :D



And if you do any amount of time reading ridiculous comments on video or gaming sites, you will now suddenly wish every single comment could be read this way.



I want to hug this man. He makes me smile. :)



This game is super scary. I haven't played more than 45 minutes of it because this is pretty much exactly how I play it. It's stressful. :x



I get this song stuck in my head all the time. It's not really a bad thing, tho. :P



Best story about explaining sex to a kid ever. Ever.



One of my favorite Youtubers ever. Seriously.

Aaaaand that's just the tip of the iceberg, lol. I almost fear that I have put too many up here but it was so hard to choose between them all. Perhaps there will be a next time and I can share more. And yeah, I have kind of an odd sense of humor. Hope most of them were funny anyway. :x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone posting anonymously is very likely to not have their comment published. If you do not have a Google/Blogger account you can use the Name/URL option to attach a name to your comment. And remember to try and stay on topic. :)