Friday, January 14, 2011

Psalms 67-72

The Facts (Chapter number: Verse)

Psalms 67 - No mention of any women.

68:12-13 - "'The kings of the armies, they flee, they flee!' The women at home divide the spoil, though they stay among the sheepfolds."
68:24-25 - "Your solemn processions are seen, O God, the processions of my God, my King, into the sanctuary - the singers in front, the musicians last, between them girls playing tambourines."

69:8 - "I have become a stranger to my kindred, an alien to my mother's children."

Psalms 70 - No mention of any women.

71:6 - "Upon you I have learned from my birth; it was you who took me from my mother's womb."

Psalms 72 - No mention of any women.

My Comments

Mothers mothers mothers mothers. Really, women are defined solely by their vaginas and their ability (or lack thereof) to produce children. Soooooo tired of it. -_-

Monday: I am going to try to just do the rest of Psalms over the weekend because it is really providing me nothing to do any posts on. If I happen across an interesting passage (and from what I've read so far that's not very likely) I may stop before I reach the end, but I am fairly certain I can get through the rest of Psalms with no real issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone posting anonymously is very likely to not have their comment published. If you do not have a Google/Blogger account you can use the Name/URL option to attach a name to your comment. And remember to try and stay on topic. :)