Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Psalms 18-22

The Facts (Chapter number: Verse)

Psalms 18 - No mention of any women.

Psalms 19 - No mention of any women.

Psalms 20 - No mention of any women.

Psalms 21 - No mention of any women.

22:9-10 - "Yet it was you who took me from the womb; you kept me safe on my mother's breast. On you I was cast from my birth and since my mother bore me you have been my God."
22:22 - "I will tell of your name to my brothers and sisters, in the midst of the congregation I will praise you."

My Comments

Seriously, the Psalms are painfully dull. Just a bunch of poems about how awesome God is. Funny thing is, most of them seem to be coming from or originating around King David. Guess it's really is to talk about how awesome a god is when that god is constantly giving you everything you want. Don't see any Psalms coming from any of the common folk or any of the people God has pissed on.

Just saying.

Friday: More Psalms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone posting anonymously is very likely to not have their comment published. If you do not have a Google/Blogger account you can use the Name/URL option to attach a name to your comment. And remember to try and stay on topic. :)